scrolling

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday 3 February 2014

About me...!


Hi! my self ritesh...
I “started out” in engineering, but I originally wanted to do art. A counselor said that I couldn’t make a good living doing art and suggested that I find another vocation to pursue. I looked around and opted to take a course in Mechanical Engineering, Drawing (drafting) and Descriptive Geometry, part of the engineering curriculum.
.........but now engineering is my passion and is everything. I am desperate to prove my self to the WORLD. i am desperate to show off my capabilities to the whole planet. i wanted to provide the world something NEW and INNOVATIVE. as Steve jobs says "the innovation distinguishes the leaders and followers". it should be beneficial and unite humanity together making world peace too.
to achieve this, there was no better option than the field of engineering since it has survived from our ancestor and the long history of our planet. in the present day i am doing my bachelor of engineering in Gujarat Technology University. I WILL BE ABLE TO ACHIEVE MY ULTIMATE PASSION OF MY LIFE.

No comments: